[3830] NAQP SSB NX5M M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx5m@txcyber.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NX5M M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 23:04:49 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M, KU5B, N5XJ, KJ5T
Station: NX5M

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  124    37
   80:  441    49
   40:  777    58
   20:  926    57
   15:  225    40
   10:    8     3
-------------------
Total: 2501   244  Total Score = 610,244

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This was not quite what was expected.  Last year the low bands were
great....this year was not nearly as good in my opinion.  Mults were down on
20, 40, 80 and 160.
Received an unexpected phone call Saturday morning a couple of hours before the
start of the contest.  It was KJ5T calling to tell me he was on his way.
Great.....an extra operator gives me some time to sit back and relax.