[3830] NAQP SSB K3PRC M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3PRC M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 05:46:05 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K3PRC
Operator(s): K3PAL, KB3SPI, KE3X
Station: K3PRC

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Washington, DC
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:
   80:  15     11
   40:   9      7
   20:  13      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     26  Total Score = 962

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

We only had an hour to play in this one, but it was fun.   Aidan quickly figured
out that if the N1MM callsign field flashed RED, that meant we were working a
new multiplier and our score would go up faster.   We used the name 'Pat' since
it had the easiest phonetics.   One station asked if 'K3PRC' was the official
PVRC radio club call - I never thought of that one before ...

73,

Palisades Radio Club K3PRC
Ken KE3X
Patrick K3PAL (16)