[3830] NAQP SSB W7IV M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W7IV M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:18:44 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W7IV
Operator(s): W7IV, N7RO , N7BT, KW7XX
Station: W7IV

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   37    15
   80:  149    37
   40:  227    48
   20:  628    54
   15:  356    40
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1399   196  Total Score = 274,204

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Wow - Rain Static and 100 watts on 160 Phone.  I would have rather have been
kicked in the nuts for 12 hours. :-)

We had high hopes for 10 based upon a week-full of morning spots from the PNW,
but it produced nothing for us...2 Q"s.
15 and 20 went like gangbusters right out of the chute, but closed much earlier
than we had hoped.  40 showed some promise, but slowed to a slog.
80 came through, but wasn't easy.  We got the 2L Optibeam up on the new tower
and it worked well.
160 was a lot of work, but exciting to see the mults as they came in, and for
all that work, the 160 Q's/Mults accounted for nearly 10% of our score.

Thanks to all the casual contesters and rare-mult guys who came out to play -
we appreciate the contacts.

99.7% USA and Canada.  Heard almost nothing from the other NA
countries...spooky.

Time to work out some bugs and get ready for the next one!