[3830] NAQP SSB K0HC(KD0NGC/AG) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0HC(KD0NGC/AG) M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:47:54 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): KD0NGC/AG
Station: K0HC

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:   48    21
   20:  191    25
   15:    6     4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  245    50  Total Score = 12,250

Club: Hesston College ARC

Team:

Comments:

Air traffic control student, Jake, had so much fun operating Sweeps with the
Hesston College ARC, that he studied for his Tech license and passed it a few
weeks later, receiving call sign KD0NGC. Last Thursday evening, he upgraded to
General, and this weekend he decided to work the NAQP!  Another new ATC student
named Heather also gave it a try and did a great job as well.

Jake and Heather knew they couldn't operate the entire time, so they teamed up
on one radio and took turns running with an occasional S&P on 15m.  I enjoyed
sitting back and watching the show with an occasional pointer thrown in!
Thanks to all of you who offered some encouraging words to them along the way.
I'm sure it won't be their last contest!

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc
Hesston College ARC