[3830] BARTG Sprint K4WW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ww@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint K4WW Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 03:20:24 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:   54   54
   40:   61   61
   20:  200  200
   15:   35   35
   10:
-----------------
Total:  350  350  Mults = 61  Total Score = 128,100

Club: DCDXA

Comments:

First time to operate this contest, in about 4 years, and participation seemed
to have greatly increased. Lots of high numbers. Last week, in NAQP, my 80
meter inverted vee started having SWR problems. This week my 40-2-CD had the
same problems, but only at high power, requiring low power operation on 40.
Maybe it's time for some serious antenna work, this summer! It continues to
amaze me at the number of stations, that I print completely, but they cannot
print me, when I'm using low power?