[3830] BARTG Sprint GU0SUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint GU0SUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 04:18:47 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:    1    1
   40:   26   26
   20:  124  124
   15:   16   16
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  167  167  Mults = 55  Total Score = 36,740

Club:

Comments:

Limited time, sadly, due to other commitments.
But what happened to the propagation around 1630 on the 22nd?
I had worked VE7CC on 20m, who had a huge signal here, and then the band just
died. Not one signal audible here anywhere on 20m.
40m was OK, but not great, and 80m was awful.
On Sunday morning, I was working EU on 40m, and came across Don AA5AU who was
booming into GU at 0816UTC. Very strange, but most welcome.
Missed out on SA and OC this time, with only VK6IR heard briefly.
Not one SA station heard at all.

Thanks to all for the fun, and see you in the next one.

My log is now on LoTW.

73 de Phil GU0SUP