[3830] ARRL Jan VHF W9RM Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9rm@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF W9RM Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:52:25 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  255   102  Total Score = 32,844

Club: Other (specify when prompted)

Comments:

Strategic use of on and off time maximized activity levels.  When I was on,
there seemed to be people to work.

Conditions were better then the activity indicated.  Meteor scatter on 6 was
very good before 0400Z Saturday night and again in the morning but not many
were there taking advantage.  There were several instances of reasonably long
2M+ conditions (W0ANH EN47 at over 400 miles was VERY loud), but again, few
were there to take advantage.  Note to NLRS members: maybe we're just not tuned
in to your schedules or secret frequencies, but there ARE guys to your SE who
look for you.  Unfortunately, we seldom hear anybody, even when there is a
path...

I hope to be more active for the SPRING SPRINTS.  See you then...