[3830] CQ160 CW N1SNB Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N1SNB Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:40:54 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N1SNB
Operator(s): N1SNB
Station: N1SNB

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 251  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 8  Total Score = 32,012

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Fun contest.  Activity seemed fairly high, although the bands never were really
congested above 1860.  I spent most of my time looking for new band states -
was happy to work NE & WY - 2/3 missing states.  The final missing state,
Hawaii,  I heard at sunrise on Sunday and called and called with no luck.

With few exceptions, I could work most anything to the west of me I could hear
but anything to the east was another story.  CR2X and EF8M were the loudest DX
to the east and they went into log easily.  Countless other EU that was S7+
couldn't hear me.

This summer I'm going to get something better up for this band so I can work
more EU.  Not sure if I can swing more than 600w without triggering QRM issues
in any of the adjacent houses that border my property.  We'll see.