[3830] CQ160 CW EI6IZ Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ei6iz.brendan@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW EI6IZ Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:36:00 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: EI6IZ
Operator(s): EI6IZ
Station: EI6IZ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 27:33

Total:  QSOs = 1228  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 74  Total Score = 958,539

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were good with lovely runs into north America both mornings. There
wasn't much that could be heard here from VK or JA which was a shame

Some of the Big Contest stations had significantly bad keyclicks and this made
working some of weak ones much harder going than it should have been.

My claimed score is a significant improvement on last year.

Thank you for all the QSO's

TRX: K3 with Sub RX ( I used diversity mode for the entire contest)
Amp: Acom 1000
TX antenna: 20M high Inverted L with 60 40M long radials
RX: Beverages