[3830] CQ160 CW W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:00:41 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 514  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 3  Total Score = 61,435

Club:

Comments:

Enjoyed the time I had to participate.  Conditions were good to North America
both Friday and Saturday evening.  I heard lots of folks working Europe, but
only heard faint European signals here in Kansas when I was on.

I missed and never heard ID ME AK and HI.  I worked AB SK MB ON and QC north of
the border, and C6 CU and XE for DX.

Thanks for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh