[3830] UBA SSB EC1KR(@ED1R) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] UBA SSB EC1KR(@ED1R) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 01:16:45 -0800
                    UBA DX Contest, SSB

Call: EC1KR
Operator(s): EA1CJ, EC1KR, EC4DX, EA4AOC
Station: ED1R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Avila
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:  138    40
   40:  207    41
   20:  582    61
   15:   30     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  957   151  Total Score = 459,342

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

We decided to participate in this Contest advantage that would come out in the
CQ-160M-CW (EE1R), poor conditions, there was not much participation, 10m and
15m conditions were closed. The best band was 20m where he concentrated most of
the activity ... very few stations from AS and NA participated, there is a 90%
stake from EU...

We lost a couple of hours with technical problems in the 80m antenna finally
been solved.

As a negative note, several carriers in 40m and 80m with recordings, sounds,
etc... that's not the spirit of a good ham.

 Emphasize the high presence of some colleagues in EA: EC2DX, EB3CW, EC8ADW or
EA2DT who could give the 73 and wish them good luck in clasification.

Otherwise we thank you for participating and we hear in the next contest.

A greeting.

Call: EC1KR
Team: EA1CJ + EC1KR + EC4DX + EA4AOC
Rig: FT1000MP + TL922
Ant: 4 elm 15m + 4 elm 20m + 2 elm 40m + Vertical 80m
www.ed1r.com - www.radioclubhenares.org