[3830] NA Sprint CW N5RZ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N5RZ HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 20:23:40 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  120
   40:  139
   20:   67
---------------------

Club:

Team: Arizona Outlaws CC

Comments:

Whew.  Fun but a lot of work. Strange condx.  80M would just go "dead: for 1-3
minutes at a time in the last 2 hours.  Skip was long on both 40 & 80.   20 was
better than I thought it would be.  Heard lots of guys alot who were always on
the wrong end, or I always got beat out to.  K5WA comes to mind - we never
worked but I probably heard him more than anyone!

My hours:  106/78/80/62

20M & 80M =  Elecraft K3 & Alpha 87
40M = Elecraft K3 & Alpha 99
TH6DXX@50' (NE) & 2el delta loop(NW)@ 50' thru WX0B Stackmatch
40M Rotary dipole @ 50'
80M Inverted Vee @ 50'
Two 580' Beverages, one at 45 degrees & one at 315 degrees
TR Log

Thanks to all for the QSO's.

73, Gator