[3830] NA Sprint CW WF7T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WF7T LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 20:27:46 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   91     120
   40:   55      90
   20:   15      30
---------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Better than last year yet I still suck at this! This contest format vexes me to
no end.  Still awful on 20M, 40M was great but very long from here.  80M was my
best band tonight.  Was going to attempt SO2R but found the headphone audio was
reversed with no time before the contest to mod the cable.  What a
mess...Please forgive this lid! Thanks as always for all for the QSOs!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---

Icom IC-7600, 20M EDZ@25', G5RV@35'