[3830] RTTY Roundup HI3TEJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@HOTMAIL.COM
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup HI3TEJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 17:25:34 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): TED
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Puerto Plata
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:   78
   40:  355
   20:  397
   15:  661
   10:   93
------------
Total: 1584  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 48  Total Score = 169,488

Club: Pile Up Piggy Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for all qso's
Sometimes pushing to hard do not show good results, after a terrible contest
start my multipliers been the lowest ever but even my  pcs crashed, Steppir
controller, usb converter going wrong, thanks God for my backup goodies
homebrews antennas, 2n2222 interfaces for keying and my best friends Yaesu
reliable radios that always drive me safe in the pile up.

After an intense and non sense fight finally finished the contest not as good
as planned but I did...

God bless you all and I will miss the WPX RTTY because God willing will  be at
Yaesu booth in Orlando Florida

Bendiciones a todos y espero verlos alla

73's
Ted, HI3TEJ

RIGS:
FT2000, FT950