[3830] CWopsT KI7MT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7mt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KI7MT HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:48:41 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 9

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:
   40:
   20:  21     21
-------------------
Total:  21     21  Total Score = 441

Club:

Comments:

Missed the morning session, was only 1 above zero in the shack, just too cold to
play radio :-)

Afternoon was fun though. S&P fer 20 minutes, then tried to run fer 10, need
more practice :-) Am ok if only one or two calling, but when 3 or 4 coming at
me, I get a confuzzzzed :-)

Nice to work F5IN and VE2AWR .. Heard a HB9 but couldn't get to him, and
thought I heard an OK1 station, but not sure. 6-Land stations were blasting in.
There were a couple of 6's I couldn't get too, as they were too close to Ken and
Art. Thought about listening on 40M, but 20M seemed very busy so I stayed
there.

RIG: FT-1000MP
AMP: AL-1500 @ 500W
ANT: Little 20M Vertical.
SW: N1MM, testing a special version for FT-1000MP's

See later this evening.

73's
Greg