[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 04:52:44 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 10

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   80:  46
   40:  21
   20:   0
-------------------
Total:  67     55  Total Score = 3,685

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, zepp/dipole on 40, inverted vee on 80.  40 was pretty
long, but some east coast signals were workable.  80M seemed pretty good except
for the west coast, whose signals were weak but workable.  Apologies for one
caller who was under my noise and I couldn't get the call.  Think it was an
European.  F5IN had a great signal on both bands and it was nice to work a few
Europeans on 40.  Also nice to work Andy, K2LE, as P40LE on both bands.  20 was
dead here.  73, John, K4BAI.