[3830] NCCC Sprint KV8Q LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KV8Q LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 03:58:28 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 11

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

  160:   4      4
   80:  14     12
   40:   7      5
   20:   6      3
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  31     24  Total Score = 744

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

It was good to finally hear 20 meters open for this event.  Lost quite a few
jump balls and ended up spending too much time on that band.  Went to 40 and it
was real long.  After 15 minutes I only had 13 Q's and 8 mults!!!  Went to 80
and got things going.  Finally looked at the clock and only had four mintues
left for 160.  Not my best score but it sure was fun.  Missed you all last week
due to the ice storm we had here.  Look for you next week. 73
tom  KV8Q  ar