[3830] MnQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] MnQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:00:29 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:      2         1
   20:     20        11
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
-------------------------
Total:     22        12  Mults = 21  Total Score = 1,176

Club:

Comments:

At the begining of the QSO PArty I try found MN
stations on 20m, but most of MN stations was on
40m (not condx on 40m this time in OM). Made only
34 QSO, total operation time only 3 hours.
2,5 hours I called VP8ORK on RTTY - no QSO .... :(
I think during of theese 2,5 hours would be made some
new QSOs and counties with MN stations, but MN QSO
Party will be again next year, but South Orkney not ......
On 40m is impossible to made QSO in MN QSO Party:
1. also RTTY contest on this weekend and MN stations
  are on 7040-7050 in CW .... terrible QRM :(
2. on SSB I can used band till 7200 ..... MN stations
   are over 7200.

Thanks a lot for the nice QSOs!

please QSLs for my US County Award