[3830] NA Sprint SSB WD0T(@KD0S) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB WD0T(@KD0S) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:30:34 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   73   1hr35m
   40:   73   1hr40m
   20:   38   45 min
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

YUK!  At 0300 I looked at the clock and thought "wow, another hour of this!".. I
wasn't a SPRINT, it was a CRAWL, or a SLOG!!

Great signals from KW8N, K7SS, KA9FOX, N6ED, and many others, just not a lot of
folks to work, seems participation is WAY down from when I did this many years
ago.

I about wore the bandswitch out on the amp switching bands, only SO1R, could
have definately used 2 radios tonite, would have helped a bunch, not set up for
that yet.

Thanks to Scott, KA9FOX for the QSO after the sprint.

Congrats to FOX, K7SS, KW8N, N6ED, W9RE for good numbers given the conditions.
Boy, 20m went LONG early, along with 40m, and even 80m for a while, then it
came back a bit.

Thanks, 73 God Bless, Todd WD0T