[3830] NA Sprint SSB KA9FOX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka9fox@qth.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KA9FOX HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 21:13:53 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: KA9FOX
Operator(s): KA9FOX
Station: KA9FOX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   80:   86
   40:   74
   20:   78
---------------------

Club:

Team: SMC Snowbound

Comments:

Hmmm... I don't think our forefathers envisioned the Sprint to require CQing and
begging for QSOs for 3/4 of the contest.  A change is needed.  Nearly pulled the
plug at 03z, just couldn't bear the thought of doing another hour. :-(

Heard some big scores from K7SS, W9RE, N6ED and KW8N -- congrats OMs for
sticking with it!

Best part of the contest was having a nice chat with Todd WD0T right after the
contest.  Guess that says a lot about my enjoyment of this outing.

Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@qth.com