[3830] RTTY WPX VK3TDX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3tdx@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VK3TDX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 13:54:24 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:   10
   40:  238
   20:  211
   15:  482
   10:   27
------------
Total:  968  Prefixes = 477  Total Score = 1,718,631

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

How wonderful to have propagation back!   All five bands had good openings and
this was a great contest. 10 was open strong to JA but most stations were busy
on lower bands and didn't spend much time there.  15 meters was the money band
as usual with long openings until midnight to EU.  20 meter long path to NA
lasted many hours with very strong signals. 40 and 80 were especially quiet
with solid openings to EU.

Many surprises in there this weekend and I was happy to give the VK3 multiplier
to many happy ops. Thanks to all who called. I enjoyed every QSO!
73
Steve