[3830] RTTY WPX NG7Z SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NG7Z SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:26:32 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   49
   40:  265
   20:  333
   15:   63
   10:    1
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I had high hopes this year of busting 1000 Q's but it wasn't meant to be.
Babysitting the granddaughter, emergency with my mother (she's OK), RF getting
into the elec blanket when on 80M (XYL not happy) limited my time to 13 hours.
This was my first time doing a somewhat serious effort in this one so it's a
record I can shoot for next year. SO2R on RTTY is a blast!
73 Paul NG7Z