[3830] RTTY WPX AA4FU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AA4FU SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:37:30 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AA4FU
Operator(s): AA4FU
Station: AA4FU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:    5
   40:   56
   20:   13
   15:   25
   10:    1
------------

Club:

Comments:

Spent first two hours trying to get MMTTY to work with SignaLink USB.  I had
used the combination several times before, but for some reason no audio.  Got
things working by using an audio cable between the S/L's speaker jack and the
line-in on my PC and switching to the PC's sound card for receive.  That's when
I started to notice the SWR on my 40m antenna was high and not very stable.

Didn't get back on Saturday, except for the LA QSO party.  Sunday afternoon
decided to try again to get MMTTY working and finally figured out the Source
setting was set to Right and should have been Mono.  Not sure how it got
changed, but should be ready for the next contest.