[3830] RTTY WPX OL7M(OK2ZAW) SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, honza@ok2zaw.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX OL7M(OK2ZAW) SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:01:02 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK2ZAW
Station: OL7M

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: OL7M Policko, Solnic
Operating Time (hrs): 27,4

------------
   80:  912
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  912  Prefixes = 492  Total Score = 1,926,672

Club:

Comments:

Nice contest. Thanks everyone for the QSO!
I have really enjoy this weekend. We have a lot of fun with OK1DF-OK7RY, thanks
Franti. Nice opening during the second morning. Worked more then 130 NAs. Nice
surprises were B3C, HK6K, YV5KG. Missing any JA.. Did anyone work any JA?

We made the half sloper from 20m directing to the East as the second antenna.

RIG:
----
Kentaur K3 (Elecraft) + PA
6el wire yagi @ 24m fixed to NA