[3830] RTTY WPX NO2T SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, no2t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NO2T SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:16:22 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:  173
   40:  216
   20:  320
   15:  334
   10:
------------

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Wow!! Decent propagation. Started very slow and played catch-up for the
remainder of the contest. Operated SO1R for this event due to lack of
preparation. Limiting factor was the snow and ice. Was unable to get to my
antennas. None the less enjoyed every moment. It was good to get back into the
sport after a two year virtual lay-off. Have other commitments for my weekends.
 Once again, thanks for all the Q's. Without all you guys out there, it would
not be very much fun. Used SDR radios for this event. The main radio is a
Flex-3000 with a SDR-1000 as the second radio. AS mentioned the SDR-1K did not
get much use because of very very poor antennas. In fact my guess is that I was
listening and radiating off of wire laying buried in the snow. That hurt my 20
meter QSO count a lot. As the Brooklyn Dodgers used to say, "Wait till next
year"! To the sponsors and scorers of this event also "THANK YOU". 73 from icy
north New Jersey. - Jerry (NO2T)