[3830] RTTY WPX AB1J SOSB40(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AB1J SOSB40(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:20:08 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOSB40(TS) LP
QTH: Waltham, EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:
   40:  341
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I worked this contest the same way last year in an equivalent
operation and was much more successful then.  40M conditions
were not as good this year and there was less 40M
activity. With the solar flux up and better conditions on 20
and especially 15 a lot of ops moved upband.  I suppose I will
too over time as things get better on 15 and 10.  You can see
from the all-band reports how much better 15 was this year.

I ran my own MMTTY profile that I tested against other profiles
in the UK, BARTG and XE contests. I had planned to run
multiple copies of MMTTY for diversity decoding but my
experiments indicated it wasn't worth the effort, especially
on a small 15" screen.

I plan some casual operation in the upcoming ARRL CW and NAQP
RTTY contests. Remember, I am Ken in NAME contests. CU there.

73,
Kermit (aka Ken), AB1J