[3830] RTTY WPX OM5M(@OM3KFF) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX OM5M(@OM3KFF) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:19:28 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: OM5M
Operator(s): OM1ADX, OM1AEG, OM1ARS, OM4CX, OM4DW, OM5CD, OM6ATX
Station: OM3KFF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bratislava
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  474
   40:  835
   20:  610
   15:  133
   10:    2
------------

Club:

Comments:

We have some newbie operators in our club so we include them in contesting. RTTY
is easy for operating...
We start with problems of interference USB interface. We definitely solve it
during saturday. Conditions seems bad till saturday evening. Than we have good
runs on 40m and 80m and during sunday also on 20m and also short opening to W
on 15m.
Thanks Miska OM4CX for delicious lunch. Great contest, we have lot of fun.

Andy OM4DW