[3830] RTTY WPX ES1WST(WS4T) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, garyhess999@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX ES1WST(WS4T) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 03:13:58 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: ES1WST
Operator(s): WS4T
Station: ES1WST

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Tallinn
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:   1
   40:   8
   20:  30
   15:  34
   10:   0
------------

Club:

Comments:

QRP is definitely no friend of RTTY, but thanks for the addition of the category
since, for now at least, QRP is all I have got.

I had a big dilemma about whether to go Assisted or Non-assisted for this
contest because for me, packet spots aren't "serious", nor are they useful for
a QRP station, unless they're used to mark what's best avoided. However, I
really wanted to chase S9DX on one or more bands (got him on 15m after long
hours of calling, tnx!). Then, when ready to submit my log, I discovered
there's no distinction between Assisted or Non-assisted. So much for that
thought.

I was happy to see the SFI up and work some nice DX on 15m, including D4, ST,
CE and four LUs. I put up a hexbeam in November and it makes a big difference.