[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:11:45 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 18

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  12     10
   80:  16     12
   40:  14      9
   20:   2      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     32  Total Score = 1,408

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Twenty mtrs sounded open, but it was not much good from here.  I wasted much too
much time there.  Oh well.  Live and learn.  40 mtrs was long from the
beginning. I managed to work John, K4BAI, but he was not strong.  So after
about 7 minutes I moved to 80 and it was much better.  Should have skipped 20,
and spent that extra time on 80.  By the time I got to 160 there was only 6
minutes left.  It was also in great shape.

Even with my poor timing and band selections it was another fun half hour!

73,
Bruce, N1LN