[3830] NCCC Sprint KC0W/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KC0W/M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:30:20 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 18

Call: KC0W/M
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  21
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  21     1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

Operated once again from the driveway this week as opposed to operating from
atop the big hill in the cow pasture where I usually operate from. Terrible
winds here tonight in western North Dakota made going out to the pasture
unwise.

 Once again, what a shame that people vacate 40 meters so early into the
Sprint!!! I literally spend the last 15 minutes CQing & BEGGING for a QSO every
Thrusday. If you ever wanna get the ND mult you can be GUARANTEED of working 'da
Cow mobile with NO WAITING for the entire last 15 minutes of the Sprint on 40
meters.

 Will be QRV in the big CW 'test this weekend from 'da Cow mobile with a newly
installed 900 watt homebrew solid state amplifier..............Yep, running 900
watts CW from the mobile. I never claimed to be playing with a full deck, hihi.

     MOOOOOOO!!!

 Tom KC0W