[3830] NCCC Sprint KJ9C LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KJ9C LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 06:21:47 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 18

Call: KJ9C
Operator(s): KJ9C
Station: KJ9C

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 0.2

  160:
   80:
   40:   9     6
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   9     6  Total Score = 54

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

For some reason I started on 20 meters.... nobody there. Had to climb out on the
railing to swap out to the 40 meter Hamstick on magmount on the metal roof.  The
40 activity died. Did not bother to try 80 meters. (too dark and too cold to try
the antenna trick again)

Need to work on sending by hand at 35 wpm... sprints definitely favor computer
generated CW.... Thanks to all who pulled out my puny signal.