[3830] ARRLDX CW N7XU(K4XU) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4xu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N7XU(K4XU) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:20:31 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N7XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: N7XU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:   21    12
   80:   42    29
   40:  231    87
   20:  804   105
   15:  368    82
   10:   61    30
-------------------
Total: 1527   345  Total Score = 1,577,340

Club: CODXC

Comments:

Antennas took a beating in storms and snow the week before. Started with no 80m
antenna and only the 40m vertical - no wire beams. The 160m feed point was
under two feet of snow and was arcing somewhere. Could only run ~600W.

Anyway, it was interesting being a 7 for a change. I like it. Only sent K4.. a
couple of times early on. Seemed that I could bust a pile easier since there
are so many rare states out here.

Conditions could have been better. Saturday night was noisy so I got some
sleep.

Thanks for the QSOs and we will see you all again.

Dick N7XU/K4XU