[3830] ARRLDX CW ES1WST(WS4T) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, garyhess999@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ES1WST(WS4T) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 01:00:43 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ES1WST
Operator(s): WS4T
Station: ES1WST

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Tallinn
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  48     21
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     22  Total Score = 3,234

Club:

Comments:

I'm a bit disappointed: Conditions were excellent on Friday before the contest,
and there was even some DX on 10m here, so I had high expectations. But I could
only manage 1 QSO on 15m with North America in the contest, and forget about
10m. So I was stuck on 20m, which was jam-packed with "5NN KW", plus there was
very heavy flutter here on many of the NA signals.

Nevertheless, I managed to work a couple of new states plus one West Coast
station, which is not so easy with QRP from here.

Suggestion: Add QRP category for single-band operations.