[3830] ARRLDX CW W8AV SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W8AV SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 04:57:12 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W8AV
Operator(s): W8AV
Station: W8AV

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 19:43

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  754   110
   10:
-------------------
Total:  754   110  Total Score = 248,820

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

With some antenna damage suffered during the recent ice storm I decided to do a
single-op single band effort this year.  I haven't done one of these for quite
a long time.

Conditions were great the first day and not very good on the second day.
Although the band was open on Sunday, there were very few callers answering my
CQ so I spent most of Sunday working my way up and down the band.  Most
memorable QSO was being called by FR/F5PLC during one of my CQing sessions on
Sunday afternoon.  It was the middle of thje night on Reunion when he called
in!

We will be back as a multi-op next time.