[3830] ARRLDX CW K8GL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8gl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K8GL SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 06:45:27 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K8GL
Operator(s): K8GL
Station: K8GL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 41
Radios: SO2R

  160:  108    62
   80:  231    78
   40:  343    80
   20: 1014   101
   15:  261    81
   10:   70    37
-------------------
Total: 2027   439  Total Score = 2,669,559

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Heavy power line noise Saturday morning was not conducive to running on 15
meters.  Luckily it ended by evening and did not bother 20 meters.  Conditions
on 15 were not the greatest...somehow we never had great European openings.
Good to hear all the QRP stations.  Thanks to every one for the contacts.

Had a lot of 6 band Q's this year.  This was a personal high for 160 meter
multipliers.  Overall my score was down from last year. It is amazing how many
multipliers were missed. However, I'm very doubtful about the ET9 that called
in on 20.

K8GL