[3830] ARRLDX CW KB1H M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KB1H M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:53:30 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): KB1H K1EBY N4XR NR1X K1GX W1UJ NB1U N1WK
Station: KB1H

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  124    56
   80:  801    93
   40: 1329   107
   20: 1743   117
   15: 1035   105
   10:   87    51
-------------------
Total: 5119   529  Total Score = 8,114,331

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great Weekend! First and foremost I want to thank the crew here for a
super effort. Basically the Ops were W1UJ, K1EBY, NB1U, and NR1X. The
others made a brief stop and deserve to be in the log for all they do
around the station. K1GX did do the overnight Saturday on 160/80 which
was a big help. We are all "home grown" here at KB1H and have morphed
into a decent crew. No "fly-ins" or "guest Ops" though at times we
could use a few. If you operate here you probably have put many hours
in on a tower or as the ground crew.

Compared to last year we were down in QSOs but up in Mults. Final score
less than 100K from 2010. I was sorry to see the "realtime scoring" get
poo-pooed before the contest as I felt some of those posting in prior
contests were missing. It does motivate some of us.

No major mishaps with equipment and we are still looking forward to
being more competitive on 40M with a new antenna soon.

Great to work Champ, E21EIC, as he always picks our call out of the
mud or pileup. Thanks for all the QSOs and we will be in ARRL SSB
but heavily medicated for that mode!

7/8 YCCC Members

Dick - KB1H