[3830] ARRLDX CW W0ZA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb0nha@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W0ZA SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:53:46 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W0ZA
Operator(s): W0ZA
Station: W0ZA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:    0     0
   80:   25    11
   40:  227    42
   20:  436    62
   15:  424    65
   10:   31    17
-------------------
Total: 1143   197  Total Score = 674,331

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I'm really disappointed in my mults total and I was really working hard in
doubling the mults total from last year. The European openings were fun, but
trying to pull out the weaker stations were really challenging at times. Both
20 and 15 meters had good opening for a while. Not too much on 10 meters, but
maybe next year. Heard lots of GMCC members and looks like we had a good
showing.