[3830] ARRLDX CW V31RR(AA4NC) SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4nc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW V31RR(AA4NC) SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:25:34 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: V31RR
Operator(s): AA4NC
Station: V31RR

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Belize
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:  224    52
   80:  417    58
   40:  895    57
   20: 1396    59
   15: 1407    59
   10:  888    58
-------------------
Total: 5227   343  Total Score = 5,378,583

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Was all set to be in the "almost" high power category until the 500 watt solid
state amp failed before the contest. With no backup available in this part of
the world, low power here I come. It was fun sending 5NN NN as an exchange.
Thanks to the ARRL for rolling out the low power SOAB(A) category this year and
to the man upstairs for rolling out a few more sunspots at the last minute to
make 10 meters come alive. The rest of the station stayed together and I just
missed the world low power record - probably should have stayed awake longer
the second night. Oh well, something to shoot for next year...
This score actually beat my last year's high power #1. That's definitely due to
more spots.

Thanks for all the Qs and the good ears for pulling out my PW (peanut whistle)
signal. Now it's time to go back to the beach!!

Will AA4NC / V31RR