[3830] ARRLDX CW LX7I(HB9CVQ) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LX7I(HB9CVQ) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:40:23 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): HB9CVQ
Station: LX2A

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:
   40: 1540    58
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1540    58  Total Score = 267,960

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

As a lot of operators had to cancel their participation in the ARRL CW Contest,
HB9CVQ decided to operate SB 40M with the OB4-40.
A 200m beverage was mainly used for receiving.

Nice Score on 40M ! Congratulations Andy

Some more antennawork is planned and we will not be able to participate in
every major contest the next month. The station will be hopefully ready again
for the WPX CW Contest.

thanks for all the QSOs, cu in the Phone part as SOAB

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I