[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:47:22 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 25

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     27  Total Score = 1,188

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

A fun finish to the Winter Ladder X...
My scores for the winter are pretty much in the doldrums compared
to the rest of the year. BUT.... we can feel the earth tilting, and
the conditions slowly coming back to favor the Pacific North West. Cool !

Heard all kinds of puny weak sigs on 20 at the start,  was working Todd SD
and when the bell rang to start, and all hell broke loose.. w/ lots of S1 sigs
all calling each other right on 14.040.   Sorry Todd, lost you in the mosh
pit.
and then...THEY ALL DISAPPEARED ! ... everyone off to 40

40 was great for mults...
80 was just pretty much close in W Coast and weak midwest
160 was a surprise with K9BGL and WD0T making it thru the city noise !

THANKS TO THE NCCC NS GANG for running this event ! ...  sure is a treat when
Thursday comes around every week, with an NS in the evening.

THANKS to SEATTLE GANG W7OM, KK7S, and travelin NN7SS for the local Qs and fun
every NS.

73
DanWa K7SS