[3830] NCCC Sprint K0UK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0UK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 05:10:48 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 25

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      3
   80:  13      7
   40:  17     11
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  33     21  Total Score = 693

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I called cq's on 20mtrs beaming east and west. I could barely hear some CA
stations working each other but no go. Went to 40mtrs and moved along fairly
well doing the frequency shuffle. Moved back and forth from 80mtrs to 40mtrs
but keep getting aced out both to the west and east. Thus played the shuffle on
80 for a while and 40mtrs till the it was taking too long doing cq's on 40mts to
generate any action.
 When I went to 160mtrs just didnt get the action on cq's and but keep trying.
Thus I moved into search and pounce on both 80mtrs and 160 till the end.

80mtrs. was the best I have ever done so far this year. Go figure with the
storm front coming in the QRN was there but signals were loud.
 Thanks to NCCC for a great practice for us cw challenged ops. God Bless, keep
praying. PTL bill UK