[3830] NAQP RTTY WI2E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WI2E Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 22:12:15 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bethlehem, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

   80:  147    40
   40:   83    29
   20:   73    24
   15:   12     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  315   101  Total Score = 31,815

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I didn't plan to operate this much, but I was having such a good time that I
stayed in the chair.  If not for a prior dinner commitment, I would have ended
up with a full time operation.

I finally configured my station for RTTY SO2R this week and that sure put the
fun in RTTY contesting for me.  Now, I need to get the 2nd amp re-tubed so I
can run more than 35W on the second radio without burning it up.

Rigs: K3, TS-940S
Antennas:
80M: inverted L, 1/2 size K9AY loop
40M: inverted L, 1/4 size K9AY loop