[3830] CQ160 SSB KQ8RP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KQ8RP Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 03:56:08 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KQ8RP
Operator(s): KQ8RP
Station: KQ8RP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 498  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 10  Total Score = 73,143

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Got delayed on getting started on time on Friday, but when I did get on I
thought conditions were quite good.  I ran some S&P at the start to pick up
anyone I could hear.  Later on I headed up to the nose bleed section and began
calling.  Seems like the runs for me was slow then I would hit a good run.  On
Friday I was hearing some decent DX but unfortunately they were not hearing me.
 I worked all states but NV, SD, AK and HI.  I need only one LOTW to get WAS on
160 and its NV so its not going to happen this year.  Overall this is one of my
favorite contest, I ran low Power, Flex 5000, and used a 3/8 wave Inverted L on
transmit and K9AY for receive.  Friday nite here was best for me, Saturday I
didn't hear DX very well at all.