[3830] MSQP W3DYA Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3dya@juno.com
Subject: [3830] MSQP W3DYA Mobile LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:35:41 -0800
                    Mississippi QSO Party

Call: W3DYA
Operator(s): W3DYA
Station: W3DYA

Class: Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   78     0
   40:  366     0
   20:  251     0
   15:   29     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
  UHF:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  724     0  Mults = 57  Total Score = 41,268

Club:

Comments:

MS counties activated:  19

As a mobile, this was a very good contest.  Thanks to the gang who hung around
waiting for the next county.

Here are some statistics that seem to have become popular:

2011 MS QP TOP CALL COUNT (NON-MS)
N6MU    31
AB7RW   25
K4YT    24
N5NA    20
W0GXQ   19
W5ESE   18
KN4Y    18
K0DEQ   18
WA7JHQ  17
WA4UNS  16
NW6S    16
W4UCZ   15
K9EN    15
WB8WKQ  14
DL3DXX  14

HIGH CONTACTS (MULT, STATE/DX)
TX - 76
NC - 55
WA - 47
FL - 45
CA - 40
MS - 34
MI - 33
VA - 33
MO - 32
DL - 30 (Germany)
AZ - 28
MN - 25
GA - 20
NM - 20

Sunny, dry weather served up by the MS host was really appreciated.  Guess they
were trying to make up for last year?

Commercial:  Hope to see everyone back again from Oklahoma!

73, Norm, W3DYA

PS To DX stations:  I will be mailing confirmation of our contacts for those
working towards USA-CA in a few days.  Always appreciate the contacts.  "NM"