[3830] NCQP W4UCZ SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4ucz@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP W4UCZ SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:33:45 -0800
                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: W4UCZ
Operator(s): W4UCZ
Station: W4UCZ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Atlanta GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:   27
   40:   44
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   71     0  Mults = 34  Total Score = 7,342

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Mobile participation seemed markedly reduced this year.  Marty and
Paul (AA4XX) operating mobile as W4MY accounted for 19 QSO's and mults
and AD8J kicked in three more.

With fewer mobiles, my county mult count was down just a wee bit to 34
this year from 83 last year.

Very good participation from the fixed ops with 33 unique stations logged.
So, on balance, there was a whole lot of fixed station "steak" but very
little mobile station "sizzle".

Still one of my favorite parties and my thanks to the organizers and
all the Tarheel ops for a fun Sunday.

73,
Mark, W4UCZ
Atlanta