[3830] WPX SSB OM5M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om4aqw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OM5M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 05:11:16 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OM5M
Operator(s): OM4DW, OM6AZ, OM4CX, OM1ADX, OM0AAG, MAREK
Station: OM5M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bratislava
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  146
   80:  463
   40:  769
   20:  730
   15:  565
   10:   48
------------

Club:

Comments:

For this contest we wanted to be a little professional. We prepared and tested
some beverages for lower bands, so we can hear more in the city mess. It wasn't
a piece of cake, though. Our radioclub is located in a house of flats. Boys had
to drag the coaxial cable across the street to a nearby meadow. The beverages
luckily stayed unharmed until the end of the contest. HI
An unlucky thing was our HB9CV. About an hour before the contest we discovered
that our 7MHz antenna was useless. The SWR was too high. So we couldn't
transmit on 7MHz the first night. On Saturday we fixed it though and the
contest could go on. :))
In general, the contest was very good. We had a lot of fun, we even slept
during the contest!
P.S.: Our operator age average was 23 in this contest! HI
Miska, OM4CX