[3830] WPX SSB OI3V(OH3LB) SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, veikko.kuumola@kolumbus.fi
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OI3V(OH3LB) SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 04:29:54 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OI3V
Operator(s): OH3LB
Station: OI3V

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: LEMPÃ?Ã?LÃ?
Operating Time (hrs):   20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  441
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Rig IC756 Pro III + 100W
Antenna: windom wire abt 42m long and height 12m.
Software: N1MM V10.12.8

I did not use any help from web.

With 100w it was very difficult to keep the frequency almost 95% of qsos made
by answering mode.
Anyway thank you all the QSOs and letÂ's meet again. I loose about ten first
contacts due to programe erro:   I started the N1MM program with the rights of
net supervisor. Only after, that the N1MM program opened right and started to
work properly and I could start work the contest again.
Some contesters did not understand when I call them twice, of course they say I
am duplicate, but after loosing some qsos I really need twice them in my log
again. Some contesters did not know that OI- is Finnish club call. We had two
OI- stations from Finland operating in this contest according my understanding
.