[3830] EU Sprint CW DK6XZ(E77XZ) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6xz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint CW DK6XZ(E77XZ) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 07:24:49 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint CW

Call: DK6XZ
Operator(s): E77XZ
Station: DK6XZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Pforzheim
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  35     01:15
   40:  58     02:30
   20:   3     00:15
---------------------
Total:  96    Total Score = 96

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

This effort was fully dedicated to Lothar "Lar", DL3TD, who left us few days
ago.

Operating my modest home station I was unfortunately not able to express at the
proper way my greatest respect to the nickname LAR. We will hardly miss DL3TD in
the contest rankings and in our lifes. Lothar "wrote" a great chapter of german
amateur radio and contesting history. R.I.P..

::

Can we make this fun contest more interesting and intense by shortening the
operating time to 3 hours only? Since years the number of participants will not
increase rally. Is n't it pitty!? To attract more people with sprinter spirit to
join, the format must change from that of QSO Parties (?).

See you next weekend!

73 Suad, DK6XZ ( E77XZ )