[3830] JIDX CW ON6NL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW ON6NL SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:10:47 -0700
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:   17    13
   20:   40    23
   15:   94    32
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  152    69  Total Score = 10,557

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

JIDX a great contest with many excellent ops in Japan!
Hard to fight the wall of operators from Eastern Europe especially
when they are running also another contest.
Great to work JA on 10 meters! For me so far North it is hard not
to be jalouse on the Southern Europeans where 10 was opening up
fully! Looking forward to have that also in the coming years.
Was planning to make 100 QSO so I am proud to beat my expectations!

 Rig : IC756P2, ACOM1000
 Antennas : KT34A on 10/15/20, loop on 40