[3830] GaQP W4UCZ Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP W4UCZ Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:46:50 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W4UCZ
Operator(s): W4UCZ
Station: W4UCZ

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: Atlanta GA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:      1
   40:    163
   20:     34
   15:      6
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    205       0  CW-Dig Mults = 31  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 12,648

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

A major antenna problem kept me confined pretty much to 40 meters so
was not able to pass out many on the high bands (or on 80 either).

The bright spot was that I was able to work many of the great mobile ops
in-state on 40.  What a great turnout!  Thanks guys!

I was in the first Georgia QSO Party fifty years ago, so I'm just happy
to be around to pitch into this one.  It was great fun - even with the
problems.  Next year ...

73,
Mark, W4UCZ